Requirements for PCs running System Surveillance Pro:
Requirements for network based monitoring:
- 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- 32-bit and 64-bit monitoring included with single installation
- 1.6 GHz CPU or faster
- 1 GB ram
- 20 MB available for installation - after install additional space may be needed for data.
Supported Chat and Web Browsers:
- Central disk location with read/write permisions to receive log files and screen snapshots.
- Web Monitoring: Edge, Internet Explorer, AOL browser, MSN Browser, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera (limited to URL monitoring)
- Chat Monitoring: Skype, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, AOL*
To receive and send email alerts and screen snapshots users must have an active SMTP / POP3 mail
account. Users should be aware that firewall settings may need to be adjusted for email features to function properly.
Skypetm is a trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. AIMtm and AOL are trademarks of the America Online Corporation. Yahootm is a trademark of Yahoo, Inc. SSPro may not be compatible with all chat programs or all future versions of those programs or other
existing applications on the installed computer. While SSPro is very accurate it may not record all chat conversations, programs run, keystrokes or websites visited. Users may only install SSPro
on computers they own. Other users should be informed of the presence of SSPro.